We are looking for the following for the new academic year 2019/2020:
1) Full-time Admin Position. Please click here for the job specification
2) KS1 Primary Teacher - Please click here for the job specification and Personal Specification.
4) Learning Support Assistant - Please click here for the job specification and Personal Specification.
To apply for any of the above vacancies, please complete the Application From and send your email email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 29th July 2019
The governing body is in need of new governors from parents, staff and the wider community. Wide range of skills are needed, especially from education background.
More information are available in the application form that may be downloaded here.
Completed application forms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEERING WITH AAB
If you would like to volunteer your time at the school please email email@example.com with your CV; a covering letter explaining what you would like to offer the school and how we can aid your development; and details of two people we can obtain references from.
Currently we are in need of volunteers to assist us with:
- Classroom learning
- Lunchtime supervision of pupils
- School administration tasks
Certified training in child protection, first aid, fire safety and other essential areas will be given inshaAllah
Every volunteer will need to undergo a check from the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and complete a health questionnaire to assess their suitability for any duties being carried out PRIOR to starting with us.